Here's what we've been busy doing in July:
2. Fourth of July got rained out. We had fireworks on the 3rd though. So, I'm all good.
4. Mesa Verde National Park. Toured the cliff dwellings.
5. Not sure how you "close" a monument, but they did. B was game enough to at least jump out for a picture of the sign.
6. The Grand Canyon. I have done my parental duty: my kids have now seen it. And they were done seeing it after about 30 minutes (like every other kid in America. Crazies).
7. I don't care if it's 115 degrees in Laughlin, we're getting out of the car to have some In-N-Out.
8. Lego Store #1 in Downtown Disney.
9. My favorite place on the planet: the Hollywood Bowl. This was how we celebrated 16 years of marriage.
10. No... No. THIS is my favorite place on the planet. The Pacific.
11.. S, perk up. You're at Legoland for Pete's Sake. This time we get to go inside instead of just doing the "downtown."
12. Zion National Park. More amazing outdoorsy stuff.
13. "Hey, take a picture of Daddy and me. It's our anniversary." And my three year old obliged... in a hotel on our last night on the road with our three kids in tow. Good thing there was the Hollywood Bowl.