Monday, December 3

Taking the Day Off

Whew. It was a busy weekend.

We were supposed to start a new unit today. But I was completely unprepared. So I declared it a "teacher inservice day" and we did what we needed to do to give it a go tomorrow.

The open house was good for my boys. Thanks, Amy, for coming and asking good questions. They weren't nearly as cooperative for my parents by the way... too exicted to go get our Christmas tree.

We'll do at least one more this year, maybe two.

Okay -- so the to- do list is waiting. I don't want anything hanging over my head so we can get a running start at "Families and Reproduction" tomorrow. (Yep, that IS our new study for the next three weeks.)

Go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For two years I have had comments turned off as a discipline to write for myself. I'm seeing the other side. I just ask that you comment with grace.