Yesterday we (they)
- read aloud from Nate Saint's biography and discussed it briefly,
- worked on memorizing Psalm 23,
- colored in and labeled a map of South America,
- did several pages of math,
- hand addressed 20 envelopes,
- played a Latin number game online,
- analyzed and diagrammed sound transmission,
- did a keyword outline about South America,
- looked up facts about Ecuador,
- drew a rainforest primate,
- solved a logic puzzle,
- listened to B read
- and labeled some nouns.
Oh -- nothing. It was a holiday. I'm not sure which one of us missed out. Today will be less. And therefore (hopefully) more.