Monday, April 6

A Homeschooler's Move

I unpacked the school things today. We have a ton of space (and old kitchen cabinets) in our big ol' laundry room. We can store EVERYTHING in there. And by everything I mean...
  • 12 boxes of books and supplies that I unloaded into the existing cabinets as well as the craft cabinet and bookshelf I brought with me.
  • 4 more boxes of books that we are not currently using... but S will.
  • 12 boxes of completed work from the boys since we began (and we're only on year 7!)
  • 2 boxes of homeschooling files.
So if we didn't homeschool we'd have 30 less boxes and two less pieces of furniture to cram into that UHaul.

Is it all worth it?

Yep.

1 comment:

  1. A school friend is writing a paper about homeschooling-I used you as an example that there are normal, non-scary ppl homeschooling their kids. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

For two years I have had comments turned off as a discipline to write for myself. I'm seeing the other side. I just ask that you comment with grace.