Wednesday, December 23

Boys and Ballet

I took all my boys to see How the Grinch Stole Christmas yesterday. It was put on by a small local ballet company. I called it a play when I explained it to them because I didn't know how else to describe it. They may never trust me again when I say we're going to a play.

"That was interesting, " said J, "but I'm only saying that so you don't think it was a total waste of money."

"I liked it," said B.

"When is this going to be over?" asked S.

Well, at least they've been introduced.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, that's funny! It reminds me of when I took mine to the circus (we won the tickets) and all they wanted to do was come home. I look forward to taking them to the ballet!!!
    Happy Christmas
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

For two years I have had comments turned off as a discipline to write for myself. I'm seeing the other side. I just ask that you comment with grace.