Thursday, September 16

The Perfect Homeschool Science Project...

...was not done at home.

My oldest, who is in a charter school for the first time ever, came home with this assignment:  Create a 3D (animal or plant) cell model out of any material you choose.  Label all the organelles clearly.

It was pretty much a blank-check A-grade.

He chose to do his out of brownie and represent all the organelles with candies from Lola's, our favorite candy shop in Littleton.

I was not home the evening he did the project. It was all his work (though I'm sure Dad gave some good supervision).  He got 50 out of 50 points.  And then we got to eat it. 

Seriously, baking, labeling, learning... could have been a great homeschool project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For two years I have had comments turned off as a discipline to write for myself. I'm seeing the other side. I just ask that you comment with grace.