Friday, September 5

I Should Begin a List of Other Things...

...that you can't do in public school. If I were to create such a list this would be at the top of it right now: Uncle Doug sent some new toys to the boys "just because" -- Optimus Prime Voice Changer Helmet and Storm Trooper Voice Changer Helmet. They opened them last night and today they are doing everything with them on.
  • Reading
  • Answering Questions
  • Scanning airplane photos for their books
  • Humming
  • Repeating the funniest words over and over
  • Eating lunch (kind of interesting to watch)

Even Transformers have to be educated. You can't do THAT in public school.

1 comment:

  1. I love this! It looks like my boys (7 and 5) dream school day! I'll have to show them this.

    Briana Branchflower
    (FCCP)

    ReplyDelete

For two years I have had comments turned off as a discipline to write for myself. I'm seeing the other side. I just ask that you comment with grace.