Wednesday, November 26

Home Educator Appreciation Day

My mother/teacher deserves to win for many reasons:

1. Her teaching has raised me from my spiritual Babylon.
2. Her gentle touch and soft voice is a great way to start the school day.
3. She’s never strict.
4. She only raises her voice if she has to.
5. Her seven years of teaching has been, I believe, a good experience for her.
6. She works hard, having to teach two of her own children.
7. She has no duplicate.

I now conclude my nomination for Debra Renee Anderson, my loving teacher and mother with this:

I, Jacob Anderson, age 9…

…love her.

Please, encourage other homeschoolers by clicking here to nominate them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For two years I have had comments turned off as a discipline to write for myself. I'm seeing the other side. I just ask that you comment with grace.