So, My Agenda for Today:
- Feed the small men.
- School tasks.
- Feed them again.
- Take them out.
- Really, really try to avoid taking them out to dinner.
Vancouver...Partly sunny. Highs 55 to 60. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
His Agenda for Today:
- Breakout session with Scot McKnight
- Other pastory discussions
San Diego...High: 73
Patchy early morning low clouds and locally dense fog with visibility less than one quarter mile at times...otherwise mostly sunny. Highs 68 to 73 near the coast to 72 to 77 inland. Light winds.
Today’s Coping Mechanism: Schoolhouse Rock Videos on YouTube … a great motivator and teaching tool all at the same time.
Looking Forward To:
Taking them to OMSI this afternoon.
Things I Wouldn’t Normally Have Done Yesterday:
- Move the refrigerator to get a lost marble.
- Unscrew the entire game to find the marble had actually gotten stuck inside.
Me: Did you see me move that refrigerator?
J: Yea, Mom! I was really impressed!