Things I’ve Learned This Week
- The eyeball is actually pretty hard to cut through.
- Just because one person is missing from the house, does not mean there will be less dishes to wash.
- Perseverance pays off when reading aloud to a six year old who is a reluctant reader.
- It feels good to run and play soccer with your kids.
- It just might feel even better to get lots of hits and comments on ones' blog.
On Our Agenda Today:
- Finishing Adjectives… maybe do some Mad Libs
- Chapter 14 of the Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe: Aslan has made a promise to the White Witch… I can’t bear to think of how J and B will react to what actually comes next.
- Finishing the dioramas.
- Spelling tests and memory tests -- and stickers and high-fives all around.
- Reading with B… somehow we missed it yesterday entirely.
- Blind Spots and Blindness
- Jesus heals, er, blind people.
- Prepare for Friday School.
On His Agenda Today:
- Bible Study with N.T. Wright
- Lunch with Dan Kimball (sigh, going back to where it all began)
- Get a signed copy of Tony Jones’ book for wife
- What the heck, hit the hot tub for the third day in a row.
Today’s Coping Mechanism: Sunshine!!!
Looking Forward To:
- REALLY taking kids to OMSI this afternoon.
- Dinner with the beautiful wives of my DH’s roomies.
- Hearing from the tax man…hopefully?...please?