Woke up last night at 11:15, 1:00: 1:30, 2:00, 4:20, 6:15 and 7:30 with S. That's not too bad since he was crying out every 20 minutes for the two nights prior.
Woke Up Today To:
Still Dealing With:
On Our Agenda Today:
- Electricity: How it works and choose projects for the week.
- Read Aloud-- The Great Brain.
- The Passion Week of Jesus.
- Math: Fractions for J and Adding and Subtracting to the hundreds for B.
- Write a tall tale.
- The Railroad to the West Projects
On His Agenda Today:
- Learning from Christopher Wright
- Lunch with John Ortburg
- Chuck the schedule. When S is sick and nothing else is pressing in on us, we can take all day to do learning activities and take big breaks. Being done by 1:00 is not on our agenda today.
- Two Buck Tuesday at the Zoo
Looking Forward to:
- Movie night with the boys. I hear WALL-E is good.