With all the things we needed to accomplish today...
On Our Agenda Today:
- Declutter ... if I was brave I'd take before and after pictures of the condition of our house. But I'm not feeling like I want to be that vulnerable today. Man, when the cat's away...
- Cut Some Things... We have a long way to go and it's already lunchtime.
- Read Aloud (do)
- Bible (push to tomorrow)
- Electricity Project (do)
- Tall Tale (push off)
- Railroad project (try again next week)
- New State Study (do)
- Math (done)
- Penmanship (done)
- Latin (push off)
- Reading (done)
- Timeline (done)
On His Agenda Today
- Soak in the National Pastor's Conference as a pastor.
- My parents are coming with dinner and entertainment for the boys this afternoon. A break in the structure makes it easier to move through the necessities.
Looking Forward To:
- Time out on my own. Maybe meeting a friend... shopping for a trip...reading a book.
I'm off to feed the squirrels.