Wednesday, February 11

A Couple Photos

S is now running at about 90%. The fever broke last night and he woke up with a renewed sense of purpose. :-)



A quick blurry shot of the current activity.

The electricity project that we'll continue tomorrow. That plastic bottle is supposed to "fly" when the battery circuit gets stuffed inside and the propeller is finished. At the very least the propeller is supposed to spin. (Whoopee!) B is digging it.



The photo I missed: J tried roller skating today. He pulled himself around the rink three times and then turned in his skates. Good for him!

Now we're off to buy three kinds of Root Beer and taste test them (because today we learned that it was invented in 1877). Root Beer floats will be great while watching another movie tonight.

1 comment:

For two years I have had comments turned off as a discipline to write for myself. I'm seeing the other side. I just ask that you comment with grace.